Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Plus-X or Tri-X

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Zanussi's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2004
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello,

    I have a Canon 310XL. I was wondering what film stock would look best for this model. Plus-X or Tri-X. It shoots 18 fps. I'm looking at doing a couple of short films that are mainly interior. I would prefer a film that isn't incredibly grainy or choppy. If anyone has any info, that would be great. I look forward to hearing from you.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member BolexPlusx's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2002
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As big a fan of Plus-X as I am, I'll have to admit that Tri-X will do you better indoors. Allegedly the new process allows for finer grain than the old one too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •